for Executives and Senior Leaders
Communication is a complex process due to the challenge of putting our internal perceptions, feelings and motives into meaning and words. Effective communication expresses ideas by building and conveying a sound argument using the evidence to justify a position and adapting their argument to a variety of different audiences.
Communicating with Awareness enables you to listen more openly, hear more clearly, express yourself more directly and engage more fully in conversations to create healthy, productive communications.
- Recognize and identify the five key ways to effectively communicate.
- Understanding how the brain processes logic and emotion by knowing the right and wrong ways to persuade.
- Apply the most persuasive appeal in every leadership presentation.
- Identify responsible ways to communicate to enhance interpersonal connections.
- Learn how to effectively understand the cues people subconsciously send and how to better achieve your goals through them.
- Review the five levels of communication including intrapersonal, interpersonal, group, public and mass and do the mental “heavy lifting” so your followers don’t have to.